Fall Decorating Ideas
Between the hayrides and the sweet scent of apple pie, there are countless reasons why fall is so irresistible. Get into the fall spirit with these creative, fun fall decorating ideas you can enjoy with the entire family.
Monogram Leaf Wreath
- Bag of real or fake leaves
- Large papier-mache letter (found at most arts and crafts stores)
- Step 1: Select a large letter of your choice.
- Step 2: Glue on leaves.
- Step 3: Tie a ribbon at the top of the letter, knotting it and leaving a loop to hang on your door. You can also glue a ribbon to the back of the letter for hanging purposes.
Candy Corn Pot
- Plain, small flowerpot
- Yellow, orange and white paint
- Step 1: Turn the flowerpot upside down.
- Step 2: Start from the bottom and paint horizontally, applying and layering the candy corn colors in the following order: yellow, orange and white.
- Step 3: Let paint dry.
- Step 4: Use your candy corn pot for an autumn plant, as decoration or a serving dish for candy corn.
- Step 1: Carve a small hole at the top of the pumpkin.
- Step 2: Remove all seeds from the pumpkin, leaving it completely hollow.
- Step 3: Paint pumpkin the color and design of your choice, or leave the pumpkin in its original state.
- Step 4: Let paint dry.
- Step 5: Place vase inside of pumpkin, and fill vase with water.
- Step 6: Put flowers of your choice in the vase.