Great Gifts for Gardeners
With the holiday season upon us, now is the ideal time to give the gardener in your life the perfect gift. Whether you're giving to a beginner or a gardening master, there are plenty of gardening gifts for everyone. The gift-giving process can be overwhelming, but with these gardening gift ideas you'll have no trouble enjoying the most wonderful time of the year.
- TBCV Hand Cultivator - The must-have tool for every gardener; it easily loosens and aerates soil.
- Gardening gloves - Can be used for just about any backyard garden project, from weeding to planting to composting.
- Flower and/or vegetable seeds - It's never too early to start planning ahead, especially when it comes to new additions for a flower or vegetable garden.
- Plant labels/markers - As gardeners add new plants or expand an existing garden, markers are useful when organizing a vegetable or flower bed.
- TBPP Professional Bypass Pruner - With a specially-designed spring, this tool won't pop loose while pruning your favorite plants and shrubs.
- Knee pads - Providing protection and support, knee pads are perfect for those time- and labor-intensive garden projects.
If you can't decide which garden gift idea to choose, consider combining multiple presents into one gardening gift basket. Happy giving!